- ticket title
- WHO Provides Healthcare Services at 25 Medical Centres
- Libya’s Humanitarian Coordinator underlines the need to restore essential services for people affected by conflict
- Morocco: International Solidarity Prevents Civil War in Libya
- CBL: Commercial Banks Profits Plummet by 25%
- Libya Elected Vice President of Near East Forestry and Range Commission NEFRC
Nairobi, Kenya, 21st August 2015: This morning the Office of the IGAD Executive Secretary hosted a breakfast meeting for development partners on counter violent extremism (CVE) in Nairobi.
The meeting that was organized in collaboration…