- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
There’s one category of people you don’t often hear from in the unfolding crisis in West Africa: actual survivors of ebola. In part, that is because the survival rate is low–less than 50%. But it’s also the case that African voices have been systematically excluded from much of the global conversation about this outbreak.
This video from the World Food Program offers a unique perspective of an ebola survivor named Juliana Kemokai from a town that has been under quarantine in Sierra Leone. It’s an incredible story, and is part of an important collection of mini-documentaries that UNICEF and the World Food Program are compiling from ebola affected countries in West Africa.