- ticket title
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
- Rwanda Receives More African Refugees From Libya
- Tunisia: Post-Debate Handshake Hailed as Pro-Democracy Sign
- Delegates Stress Urgent Need for Weather Resilient Farming, Combating Hunger, as Second Committee Debates Agriculture, Food Security, Nutrition
- President of the Presidential Council briefed on the arrangements for the start of the new school year
Tripoli - President of the High State Council, Abdurrahman Al Swahili met Sunday with Head of UNSMIL, Martin Kobler and his accompanying delegation. HSC media office, said the meeting attended by rapportuer of the HSC, Al-Ejili Busrewail and head of the amendment of the political accord committee, Musa Faraj discussed ways to promote the political process, and the necessary steps to be taken to speed up negotiations on amending the political accord by the HSC and HoR and address issues hindering its implementation.
Source: Libya News Agency