- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Tripoli - President of the High State Council, Abdurrahman Al Swahili met Sunday with Head of UNSMIL, Martin Kobler and his accompanying delegation. HSC media office, said the meeting attended by rapportuer of the HSC, Al-Ejili Busrewail and head of the amendment of the political accord committee, Musa Faraj discussed ways to promote the political process, and the necessary steps to be taken to speed up negotiations on amending the political accord by the HSC and HoR and address issues hindering its implementation.
Source: Libya News Agency