- ticket title
- Libya: Russian FM calls for early ceasefire at meeting with UN-backed GNA officials
- EASTERN FORCES QUIT LIBYAN CAPITAL AFTER YEAR-LONG ASSAULT
- Libya: Landmines Left After Armed Group Withdraws [EN/AR]
- Ethiopian Diaspora Champions Digital Apps in Fight Against COVID
- How COVID Is Affecting Elections in Africa
Government forces led by the former Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi laid thousands of landmines during last year’s conflict, drawing from a stockpile that is believed to number in the hundreds of thousands, Human Rights Watch, HRW, said on the 20th anniversary of the International Campaign to Ban Landmines (ICBL), which it co-founded.