- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, The President of the Presidency
Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on
Tuesday met in the capital members of the committee assigned with the
task of reviewing the International Heritage Commission report
regarding heritage cites in Libya.
The committee made up of Dr. Mohamed Faraj Head of Antiquities
Authority, Mustafa Al Tarjuman the committee's rapporteur, and
members of the committee Ali Barbash and Darghout Al Jaedi, handed
over its report regarding lifting 5 Libyan Archaeological sites of
the danger list.
The World Heritage Commission has recommended at its 41st session
held in Karcov, Poland that those sites be put on the danger list.
Al Serraj discussed with members of the committee means of
protecting world heritage sites in Libya, to make them public through
workshops and cooperation with UNESCO and World Heritage Commission.
Source: Libya News Agency