- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, Head of Fuel and Gas Crisis Committee, Milad Hajras, announced Sunday that they completed the final measures for using a bank card to refuel in petrol stations in Tripoli. He also said all measures were taken to avert fuel and gas shortages and make it available for the coming months. He said the Committee mobilized all its resources to provide all forms of fuel to the public across the country with special emphasis on the mountain area due to low temperature there. Hajras appealed to watchdog bodies to shoulder their responsibilities and stand by the committee to expose and deter whoever may try to create fuel and gas crisis and exploit it for instability of the country.
Source: Libya News Agency