- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Tripoli, Head of Fuel and Gas Crisis Committee, Milad Hajras, announced Sunday that they completed the final measures for using a bank card to refuel in petrol stations in Tripoli. He also said all measures were taken to avert fuel and gas shortages and make it available for the coming months. He said the Committee mobilized all its resources to provide all forms of fuel to the public across the country with special emphasis on the mountain area due to low temperature there. Hajras appealed to watchdog bodies to shoulder their responsibilities and stand by the committee to expose and deter whoever may try to create fuel and gas crisis and exploit it for instability of the country.
Source: Libya News Agency