- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
BEIJING, Jan. 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Hainan Airlines plans to launch non-stop service between Shenzhen, China and Tel Aviv, Israel on February 22. The route, with two round trip flights weekly on Mondays and Fridays, will be serviced by a Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. The flights will depart from Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport at 1:35 am Beijing time (BJT) and arrive at Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport at 7:35 am Israel Standard Time (IST). The return flight will depart from Tel Aviv at 12:10 pm IST and arrive in Shenzhen at 5:00 am BJT the next day.
Shenzhen is one of the first places where China’s economic reform, now in its fortieth year, was initiated. As one of China’s three major technology and financial centers, the city’s aviation market has huge potential. In recent years, Hainan Airlines has launched over ten long-distance intercontinental routes originating from Shenzhen, with service to and from Brussels, Madrid, Paris and Vancouver, among several other destinations.
|Route||Flight No.||Departure Time||Arrival Time||Schedule||Aircraft|
|Shenzhen-Tel Aviv||HU743||1:35 am||7:35 am||Monday/Friday||B787-9|
|Tel Aviv-Shenzhen||HU744||12:10 pm||5:00 am+1||Monday/Friday||B787-9|
Hainan Airlines’ Shenzhen-Tel Aviv Flight Schedule (All times are local)