- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Tripoli-Governor of Central Bank of Libya, Al Sidiq Al kabier met Wednesday with head of EU mission to Libya and the political advisor to UNSMIL. The meeting focused on discussing issues of common interest, according to Central bank media office.
Source: Libya News Agency