- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Tripoli-The Governor of the Central Bank of Libya Al Sidiq Al Kabir met on Tuesday the Head of the EU Delegation to Libya Alan Bugeja. According to the CBL Communication Office the meeting focused on EU decision to add Libya to the list of countries not doing enough to combat money laundering and funding of terrorism.
Source: Libya News Agency