- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli-The Governor of the Central Bank of Libya Al Sidiq Al Kabir met on Tuesday the Head of the EU Delegation to Libya Alan Bugeja. According to the CBL Communication Office the meeting focused on EU decision to add Libya to the list of countries not doing enough to combat money laundering and funding of terrorism.
Source: Libya News Agency