- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tripoli-The Minister of the Local Government Milad Al Taher had a meeting yesterday with Representative of the World Food Programme in Libya Samer Abdul Jaber. The meeting which was held at the Ministry’s office in Tripoli focused on the World Food Programme activity across the country, cooperation with municipalities and coordination regarding various topics.
Source: Libya News Agency