- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Tripoli-The Minister of the Local Government Milad Al Taher had a meeting yesterday with Representative of the World Food Programme in Libya Samer Abdul Jaber. The meeting which was held at the Ministry’s office in Tripoli focused on the World Food Programme activity across the country, cooperation with municipalities and coordination regarding various topics.
Source: Libya News Agency