- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Tripoli-The Minister of the Local Government Milad Al Taher had a meeting yesterday with Representative of the World Food Programme in Libya Samer Abdul Jaber. The meeting which was held at the Ministry’s office in Tripoli focused on the World Food Programme activity across the country, cooperation with municipalities and coordination regarding various topics.
Source: Libya News Agency