- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, The Minister of Education of the Government of National Accord and the President of the British Council in Tripoli have discussed joint cooperation and exchange in the area of education, training and upgrading skills in English language. Activation of joint agreements and programs already agreed by the two sides were discussed at the meeting which was held at Al Khuld Palace. They involved utilization of the expertise of the British Council in the English Language curricula by setting up of joint committees from the Ministry and the British Council.
Source: Libya News Agency