- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-The GNA Minister of Economy Ali Al Isawi has held a meeting with the British Ambassador to discuss economic exchange between Libya and the United Kingdom. The British Ambassador said his country was prepared to offer all expertise needed in the area of private and public partnerships and reconstruction effort. He praised the Ministry’s role in economic reforms. On his part, the Minister of Economy said Libya was prepared to explore prospects of exchange between the two countries in the economic and industrial area, and to promote trade partnership between the two countries.
Source: Libya News Agency