- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Brussels, GNA-mandated Foreign Minister, Mohamed Taher Siala met in Brussels with director of Neighbourhood Policies and Enlargement. Director of Neighbourhood Policies and Enlargement told the foreign minister said package of direct technical aid estimated at 100 million euro are available to the GNA and asked for identifying Libyan institution counterparts to start implementing the package. Siala explained to the EU official that the GNA and its institutions began work with full staff from their main headquarters, and that the package can be implemented. he highlighted the need to lift the air embargo imposed on Libyan airline companies over European airspace.
Source: Libyan News Agency