- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Brussels, GNA-mandated Foreign Minister, Mohamed Taher Siala met in Brussels with director of Neighbourhood Policies and Enlargement. Director of Neighbourhood Policies and Enlargement told the foreign minister said package of direct technical aid estimated at 100 million euro are available to the GNA and asked for identifying Libyan institution counterparts to start implementing the package. Siala explained to the EU official that the GNA and its institutions began work with full staff from their main headquarters, and that the package can be implemented. he highlighted the need to lift the air embargo imposed on Libyan airline companies over European airspace.
Source: Libyan News Agency