- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Brussels, GNA-mandated Foreign Minister, Mohamed Taher Siala met in Brussels with deputy prime minister and foreign minister of Belgium, Didier Reynders. During the meeting bilateral relations were reviewed and ways to promote them. The meeting also covered technical assistance that can be offered by Belgium in support of L:ibya at the current stage. At a joint press conference after the meeting, Siala underlined the depth of Libyan-Belgium relations, and significance of its development. Saila explained that what Libya needs at this juncture is assistance in the fight against terrorism, exchange of information and capacity building. However, he stressed Libyan rejection of any foreign military intervention on Libyan soil.
Source: Libyan News Agency