- ticket title
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
- Secretary-General Appoints Antonia De Meo of United States as Director of United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- Covid-19: Libya releases prisoners to contain virus spread
- If Coronavirus Hits Libyan Detention Centers It Would be a ‘Massacre’
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
Tripoli-The GNA Interior Ministry has voice its commitment to principles of human rights and international conventions on human rights endorsed by Libya. In a statement on its official website, the Ministry reaffirmed its deep belief in human rights, by establishing a department for human rights to protect victims of violations and risks. The Ministry said it would shoulder its responsibilities to protect citizens regardless of their gender or colour.
Source: Libya News Agency