- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tripoli-The GNA Interior Ministry has voice its commitment to principles of human rights and international conventions on human rights endorsed by Libya. In a statement on its official website, the Ministry reaffirmed its deep belief in human rights, by establishing a department for human rights to protect victims of violations and risks. The Ministry said it would shoulder its responsibilities to protect citizens regardless of their gender or colour.
Source: Libya News Agency