- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Tripoli-The GNA Interior Ministry has voice its commitment to principles of human rights and international conventions on human rights endorsed by Libya. In a statement on its official website, the Ministry reaffirmed its deep belief in human rights, by establishing a department for human rights to protect victims of violations and risks. The Ministry said it would shoulder its responsibilities to protect citizens regardless of their gender or colour.
Source: Libya News Agency