- ticket title
- NOC Chairman of the Board Participates in Libyan-German Economic Forum in Tunis
- Al Serraj Receives UN and AU Delegations
- CEO of Electricity Company Discusses With Ukrainian Ambassador Cooperation in Electricity Area
- European Union Investing ‘As Never Before’ in Cooperation with United Nations System, High Representative Tells Security Council
- UN Support Mission in Libya Denies Setting Time and Venue for National Gathering Conference
Tripoli-The GNA Interior Ministry has announced a special department has been established within the Ministry to protect the forthcoming elections. The role of the department, according to officials, is to secure the whole process including voting stations, transfer of ballot boxes and equipment to be used in the electoral process, as well as coordination with other bodies regarding the securing process. The department will also oversee the main and sub-chambers at constituencies, and provide logistical assistance with coordination with the High Election Commission.
Source: Libya News Agency