- ticket title
- Presidency Council Convenes meeting to discuss developments and repercussions of aggression on capital
- Libyan Government Condemns Daesh Attack On Southern Oil Field
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Libya: Haftar Calls for the People to Rebel in Tripoli
- UN Tells Italy Proposed Decree Violates Migrants’ Rights
Tripoli-The GNA Interior Ministry has announced a special department has been established within the Ministry to protect the forthcoming elections. The role of the department, according to officials, is to secure the whole process including voting stations, transfer of ballot boxes and equipment to be used in the electoral process, as well as coordination with other bodies regarding the securing process. The department will also oversee the main and sub-chambers at constituencies, and provide logistical assistance with coordination with the High Election Commission.
Source: Libya News Agency