- ticket title
- Gender equality, justice in law and practice: Essential for sustainable development
- Technical assistance and capacity-building to improve human rights in Libya (A/HRC/40/L.6/Rev.1)
- Hunger, displacement and disease: 4.3 million people remain in dire need of aid in Chad
- UNHCR Update Libya (22 March 2019)
- More children killed by unsafe water, than bullets, says UNICEF chief
Tripoli-The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagah on Tuesday discussed with the EU Ambassador Alan Bugeja security cooperation and view points over training programs. According to the Ministry's Communications Office, the Minister explained the Ministry's need for training of personnel to upgrade their capacities. As for the issue of migration, the EU Ambassador said EU countries had no plans to settle illegal migrants in Libya, and categorically deny this.
Source: Libya News Agency