- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Tripoli-The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagah on Tuesday discussed with the EU Ambassador Alan Bugeja security cooperation and view points over training programs. According to the Ministry's Communications Office, the Minister explained the Ministry's need for training of personnel to upgrade their capacities. As for the issue of migration, the EU Ambassador said EU countries had no plans to settle illegal migrants in Libya, and categorically deny this.
Source: Libya News Agency