- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Tripoli-The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagah on Tuesday discussed with the EU Ambassador Alan Bugeja security cooperation and view points over training programs. According to the Ministry's Communications Office, the Minister explained the Ministry's need for training of personnel to upgrade their capacities. As for the issue of migration, the EU Ambassador said EU countries had no plans to settle illegal migrants in Libya, and categorically deny this.
Source: Libya News Agency