- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli--The GNA delegated Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala on Tuesday met at the Ministry's headquarters here the Russian delegation led by Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bugdanov. Bugdanov is accompanied by a high-ranking delegation including Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry, Chairman of Russian-Libyan Business Council and the Russian Ambassador. Siala welcomed Bugdanov, expressing hope that his visit would help upgrade exchange between Libya and Russia. Bugdanov said he was delighted to visit Libya, stressing the importance Russia attaches to promoting relations between the two countries.
Source: Libya News Agency