- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
Ghat, The 22nd session of Ghat Tourism Festival was concluded on Wednesday. The session was held under the theme 'Ghat Nature Treasures and Heritage Springs'. The 3 day festival was concluded with a bazaar for popular collectibles in the area of Al Barkat, a portrayal of the way of life of the area in previous times, including mode of building homes and life on the farm. The final day included several artistic performances, dances and parade of cavalry and camels, as well as the popular bazaar which included traditional food, handicrafts in Ghat.
Source: Libya News Agency