- ticket title
- AFP: Greece asks UN to condemn TurkeyLibya deal
- GNA Acting Minister of Education Discuss With Presidents of Universities Demands of Protesters
- Italy Warns EU Member States Over Deterioration of Situation in Libya, Urges Ceasefire
- Pan-Arab Parliament Calls for Implementation of UN Initiative to Settle Libyan Crisis in Full
- NOC: Tat Neft Resumes Exploration Activity in Ghadames Basin
Berlin- German Foreign Minister 'Heiko Maas' announced his country's desire to hold a summit at the level of leaders to discuss the Libyan crisis early next year. In a meeting in Berlin, organized by the 'Friedrich-Ebert' Foundation, Maas said, Berlin is hosting preparatory meetings for the planned summit between high-level diplomats. The German foreign minister said in press statements, that it is not possible to give assurances that the summit can produce positive results. He added that the summit is expected to produce better results than previous summits and meetings.
Source: Libya News Agency