- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Tobruk-German Ambassador to Libya Oliver Owcza said the objective of Berlin Conference is to bring together key Libyan parties to put in place an integrated plan to assist Libya and unite directions of international players. Speaking at a press conference in Tobruk on Wednesday Owcza said 'preparation for the conference is continuing with Libyan key parties and this liaison will decide whether or not the conference will be convened, whether or not the key players will halt the fight, whether or not the flow of weapons will stop. These are the objectives which the organizers of the conference are seeking to achieve, he said. The German Ambassador arrived in Tobruk earlier in the day and met members of the House of Representatives to explore their views on the Berlin Conference.
Source: Libya News Agency