- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
PARIS -- French Foreign Ministry Thursday announced the country's determination to boost security and political presence in Libya, which is currently facing threats of terrorism.
In a statement issued Thursday, the ministry's spokesperson said "in collaboration with partners of Europe and Libya's neighboring countries, France will study enhancing its political and security existence to defeat terrorists and support Libyan institutions".
French President Emmanuel Macron announced, during his presidential campaign, his intention to foster the French role in Libya.
Source: NAM News Network