- ticket title
- US Support To Bring End To Fighting In Libya
- Department Of Antiquities Participates In Conference On Protection Of Cultural Heritage In Italy.
- Libyan Crisis Repercussions On Table During US Assistant Secretary Of State Visit To France And Italy.
- Ras Lanouf Oil And Gas Company Discuss Cooperation With Arab British Commercial Bank.
- Fourth Committee (Special Political and Decolonization)
NNA – FAO Regional Office for the Near East and North Africa and the Secretariat of the Committee on World Food Security (CFS) in collaboration with WFP Regional Office are organizing the 4th Regional Multi-Stakeholder workshop on Food Security and Nutrition, in Amman, Jordan during 28, 29 April, 2015.
Building on the experience of the past Regional Multi-stakeholder Workshops on Food Security and Nutrition – Cairo (2011), Khartoum (2012), and Tunis (2013) – this year’s workshop will focus on strengthening regional and global linkages around key food security and nutrition policy issues of relevance to the Near East and North African region; facilitating regional multi-stakeholder partnerships and networks and reflecting around the outcomes of previous workshops and discussing the way forward.
The Multi-Stakeholder workshop aims to bring together experts and policy makers from 14 countries in the region as well as representatives from UN agencies, donor countries, regional organizations, civil society organizations, research institutions and the private sector. The food security and nutrition challenges facing the region will be discussed and actionable recommendations will be identified.
FAO will host a side event on April 30, 2015 to launch a Regional Food Loss and Waste Network for knowledge, information, and experience exchange, and to support the strategic efforts of member countries in Reducing Food Losses and Waste in the NENA region.–FAO