- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
FM announces release of Austrian and Serbian citizens in state security case.Tuesday , 19-01-2016 – 18:50:00
Tripoli, 19.01.2016(Lana) Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation announced Tuesday the release of an Austrian and a Serbian citizens who worked for a security firm and who were detained for investigation by the Libyan authorities in a state security related case . The ministry said in statement, a copy of which was received by Lana, that the release of the two detainees by the Libyans authorities was concluded under mediation by the Maltese authorities and in line with common cooperation between the NSG and the Friendly Maltese authorities and in the presence of representatives of both Austria and Serbia. The Foreign Ministry statement used the occasion to renew its readiness to cooperate with the Maltese, Austrian and Serbian governments to activate and consolidate bilateral relations in all fields including fighting terrorism, transnational crime, and illegal immigration according to bilateral , regional and international accords. =Lana=