- ticket title
- Niger: Country Operation Update, June-July 2019
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #75 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Why the EU and the US Should Act Now to Decriminalize Humanitarian Aid to Refugees and Migrants
- On board the Ocean Viking: “We feel humbled by their courage”
- The European Union and UNODC launch 15 million Euro project to dismantle migrant smuggling and human trafficking networks in North Africa
The Foreign Ministry financed a three-million-euro project through the Africa Fund to provide assistance to migrants in Tunisia, to be implemented through the International Organization for Migration (IOM).
The project is subdivided into three sections: the first concerns maintaining and expanding the dwelling solutions available to migrants from Libya, especially in the south of the Country; the second regards reinforcing the medical assistance provided both to migrants and to local communities; the third promotes assisted voluntary returns and the reintegration of Tunisians who were victims of people trafficking.
Source: Government of Italy