- ticket title
- مايندتري تكشف عن تعيين فينو لامبو مديرًا للأسواق العالمية
- بانشيل ريالتي أول شركة في منطقة آسيا والمحيط الهادي تلبي المعايير العالمية لمجلس السلامة البريطاني لتدابير الوقاية المتعلقة بفيروس كورونا COVID-19
- The Royal Canadian Mint Recognizes the 150th Anniversary of the Northwest Territories in its Newest Suite of Collector Coins
- MAXAIR Achieves First PAPR100-N Conventional Approval from NIOSH
- REMINDER/Media Advisory: Bombardier to Report its Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results on August 6, 2020
Tunis-The European Union High Representative of Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini has said the EU was working closely with the African Union and the Arab League under UN auspices, to render the Libyan political track a success. 'We are here to support reform of the security apparatus in Libya, which will contribute to the stability of the southern countries including Tunisia, but not to export democracy to them, Mogherini said at a press conference Saturday, following a quartet meeting on Libya, held on the sidelines of the Arab Summit. She noted that 'the quartet comes weeks before the National Gathering Conference in which all parties will take part, to find a way forward to resolve the crisis in their country.' The UN Secretary General expressed hope over the situation in Libya, despite its complexity, stressing the need to take the opportunity to help bring about a Libyan-led solution. The meeting was attended by the UN Secretary General Antonio Guteres, the Arab League Secretary General Ahmed Abu Al Ghaith, and the AU Chairperson Moussa Faki.
Source: Libya News Agency