- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tunis-The European Union High Representative of Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini has said the EU was working closely with the African Union and the Arab League under UN auspices, to render the Libyan political track a success. 'We are here to support reform of the security apparatus in Libya, which will contribute to the stability of the southern countries including Tunisia, but not to export democracy to them, Mogherini said at a press conference Saturday, following a quartet meeting on Libya, held on the sidelines of the Arab Summit. She noted that 'the quartet comes weeks before the National Gathering Conference in which all parties will take part, to find a way forward to resolve the crisis in their country.' The UN Secretary General expressed hope over the situation in Libya, despite its complexity, stressing the need to take the opportunity to help bring about a Libyan-led solution. The meeting was attended by the UN Secretary General Antonio Guteres, the Arab League Secretary General Ahmed Abu Al Ghaith, and the AU Chairperson Moussa Faki.
Source: Libya News Agency