- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-Deputy President Ahmed Amitiq met Sunday with Resident coordinator for the humanitarian affairs and UNDP to Libya, Maria Ribeiro. According to Communications and Information Dept of Presidency Council, the meeting focused on follow up of humanitarian response plans for this year such as public health care, schools, water and sanitation in Libya'. Deputy Amitiq underscored the importance of the UN especially in southern part of the country and in Benghazi praising the enhancement of its plan in coordination with the relevant ministries to counter economic challenges and to realize integration between the enterprises.
Source: Libya News Agency