- ticket title
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
Tripoli-Deputy President Ahmed Amitiq met Sunday with Resident coordinator for the humanitarian affairs and UNDP to Libya, Maria Ribeiro. According to Communications and Information Dept of Presidency Council, the meeting focused on follow up of humanitarian response plans for this year such as public health care, schools, water and sanitation in Libya'. Deputy Amitiq underscored the importance of the UN especially in southern part of the country and in Benghazi praising the enhancement of its plan in coordination with the relevant ministries to counter economic challenges and to realize integration between the enterprises.
Source: Libya News Agency