- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli, A delegation from the General Body for Communications and Informatique took part in the 14th seminar concerned with communications and information technology in Batswana in the presence of specialized ministers and specialists from several countries. The meeting addressed several topics related to communications and information trends, besides presentations on experiences of leading countries in the field to learn from mistakes and challenges. Member of Libyan delegation told Lana, that the participation in the seminar which concluded Thursday came to inspect developments seen by statistical figures in several countries, due to importance of digital data and indexes in taking political, economic and social decisions to respond to developmental bases.
Source: Libya News Agency