- ticket title
- EUROPEAN MEASURES AGAINST ANY PARTY OBSTRUCTING POLITICAL PROCESS IN LIBYA
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- Multilateral Partnerships More Important than Ever to Tackle Global, Regional Crises, Secretary-General Tells Heads of Organizations at High-Level Dialogue
- A Long Way From Home – Migrants’ Housing Conditions In Libya (November 2020)
- Libyan Political Dialogue Forum and the Berlin Conference: Joint statement by France, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom (November 2020)
At the end of a visit to Cairo where she met President Mohamad Mursi and other members of the economic team, Ms. Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, IMF, said in a statement that she assured them of the IMF’s continued commitment to support Egypt and its people during this historic period of transition.