- ticket title
- US accuses Russia of sending jets to help its ‘mercenaries’ in Libya
- Libya: East-based warlord Haftar seeks to rouse forces against Turkey as UN-recognised forces gain successes
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- Libya: COVID-19 – Situation Report No. 5, As of 27 May 2020
- Health assessment at community level (Muhallas), May 2020
Tripoli, President of National Oil Corporation (NOC) Mustafa Sanalla has praised the outcome that can be realized by investing in Libyan oil sector. This came in remarks before the Libyan-British Business Conference recently held in Tunis. He stressed in his speech the investment prospects in Libya and the need to enhance Libyan institutions to build strong state that performs its role effectively. He said that the NOC would do all its efforts to remove all obstacles that undermine revival of Libyan economy.
Source: Libya News Agency