- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
In a note it posted to its account on SMS on Tuesday, the Bank said any website demanding such data is false and has nothing to do with the Bank. It urged members of the public to be cautious, and not to divulge their bank accounts information to such websites.
Source: Libya News Agency