- ticket title
- The United States Sanctions Libyan Individual and Militia Connected to Serious Human Rights Abuse in Libya
- Second Committee Approves Three Resolutions, including One on Protecting Global Climate for Present, Future Generations
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 November 2020) [EN/AR]
- The French Embassy In Libya Confirms Its Support For The NOC, And Threatens To Impose Sanctions On Those Who Threaten It
- The Tunisian Consulate In Tripoli Announces The Release Of (19) Tunisians Who Were Detained In Libya
Libyan authorities announced reopening of the country’s border crossing with Tunisia, after months of closure over the COVID-19 pandemic.
“The border has been reopened, in coordination with all efforts in both countries. It is now open for movement of travellers …Read more
Tripoli, House of Representatives in Tripoli reviewed Thursday with government experts implementation mechanism of UN Corruption Combating Convention. The meeting in Tripoli is in line with the framework of the committee following up Control organs at House of Representatives in …Read more
Washington- US President Donald Trump and his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron discussed on Monday the developments of the Libyan crisis and stressed the need for a ceasefire in Libya. In a press release, White House Deputy Spokesman Jad Dair said …Read more
At a webinar attended by 240 United Nations staff, speakers from UNODC, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the UN Department of Peace Operations (DPO) discussed how to assist countries to ensure that measures responding to COVID-19, such as …Read more
- On 26 February 2011, the United Nations Security Council (“Council”) unanimously adopted Resolution 1970 (2011), referring the situation in Libya since 15 February 2011 to the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (“ICC” or the “Court”). The Council
Tripoli, Following the recent escalation of violence in and around Tripoli, the World Health Organization (WHO) has delivered emergency medicines and supplies to support five public hospitals and six public primary health care facilities in the most conflict-affected areas. The …Read more
A British court has found the younger brother of Manchester bomber Salman Abedi guilty of the murders of 22 people at an Ariana Grande concert in May of 2017.
The brother, Hashem Abedi, was in Libya during Salman Abedi’s suicide …Read more
Tripoli- The High Judicial Council confined all Court sessions to the judiciary and defense teams with out parties to the dispute, in line with the COVID 19 preventive measures. It a statement Monday, the council deferred al court sessions to …Read more
UNITED NATIONS— Former Algerian foreign minister Ramtane Lamamra is being considered as UN envoy to Libya, diplomatic sources said, after Ghassan Salame resigned from the post earlier this month.
When asked Wednesday if UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres had put forward …Read more