- ticket title
- مؤتمر القمة العالمي للابتكار في التعليم “وايز” التابع لمؤسسة قطر يعلن عن إطلاق الإصدار الخاص للكتاب الإلكتروني:
- كاسيو تطرح ساعات سلسلة أم تي-جي بهيكل حماية ثنائي النواة مطور حديثًا
- الإعتماد المالي انفست تقدم عقود الفروقات على الصناديق المتداولة في البورصة
- Unleashing potential, Chengdu displays opportunities in park communities with immersive shows
- جريت وول موتورز تستعد لطرح موديلات جديدة في معرض بكين الدولي للسيارات 2020
Tripoli, House of Representatives in Tripoli reviewed Thursday with government experts implementation mechanism of UN Corruption Combating Convention. The meeting in Tripoli is in line with the framework of the committee following up Control organs at House of Representatives in …Read more
Washington- US President Donald Trump and his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron discussed on Monday the developments of the Libyan crisis and stressed the need for a ceasefire in Libya. In a press release, White House Deputy Spokesman Jad Dair said …Read more
At a webinar attended by 240 United Nations staff, speakers from UNODC, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the UN Department of Peace Operations (DPO) discussed how to assist countries to ensure that measures responding to COVID-19, such as …Read more
- On 26 February 2011, the United Nations Security Council (“Council”) unanimously adopted Resolution 1970 (2011), referring the situation in Libya since 15 February 2011 to the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (“ICC” or the “Court”). The Council
Tripoli, Following the recent escalation of violence in and around Tripoli, the World Health Organization (WHO) has delivered emergency medicines and supplies to support five public hospitals and six public primary health care facilities in the most conflict-affected areas. The …Read more
A British court has found the younger brother of Manchester bomber Salman Abedi guilty of the murders of 22 people at an Ariana Grande concert in May of 2017.
The brother, Hashem Abedi, was in Libya during Salman Abedi’s suicide …Read more
Tripoli- The High Judicial Council confined all Court sessions to the judiciary and defense teams with out parties to the dispute, in line with the COVID 19 preventive measures. It a statement Monday, the council deferred al court sessions to …Read more
UNITED NATIONS— Former Algerian foreign minister Ramtane Lamamra is being considered as UN envoy to Libya, diplomatic sources said, after Ghassan Salame resigned from the post earlier this month.
When asked Wednesday if UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres had put forward …Read more
The conviction of the only man ever found guilty of the 1988 Lockerbie aircraft bombing has been referred for an appeal to Scotland's High Court, the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission said on Wednesday.
Pam Am flight 103 was blown …Read more