- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
Tripoli, The Army Staff has announced that it was revoking all temporary contracts of military men as of the end of December 2018. In a note, a copy of which was obtained by the Libyan news agency, the Army Staff …Read more
TRIPOLI, Dozens of Libyans protested on Tuesday against a U.S. air strike on suspected al Qaeda militants in the country’s southwestern desert, saying civilians had been targeted, witnesses said.
The U.S. Africa Command (Africom) on Thursday said it had killed …Read more
TUNIS, Authorities have arrested 12 suspected members of the Islamic State group and seized bomb making materials since a suicide attack last month, the interior ministry said Friday.
Authorities have also “dismantled four takfiri (Sunni extremist) sleeper cells in several …Read more
Al Khoms, Al Khoms Seaport on Saturday announced it was business as usual at the port. The Seaport had to close after the Food and Drug Control Centre FDCC protested allowing of entry of goods that were not compatible with …Read more
TRIPOLI, An explosion injured 10 people in a residential neighbourhood, in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi, late on Wednesday, a medical source said.
Two of the injured are in critical condition, said Fadia Al-Barghathi, information officer of Al-Jalaa hospital, …Read more
Despite hundreds of millions of dollars in investment to rid the world of landmines, the number of casualties caused by explosive remnants of war (ERW) remains high, according to the latest UN-backed civil society report on the issue, published on …Read more
Tripoli, The GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala on Monday received the Turkish Ambassador to Libya Ahmed Doghan whose assignment has come an end, as an ambassador of his country. Siala paid tribute to the Ambassador for his effort to cement …Read more
TRIPOLI, A cargo ship bound for Misrata rescued around 95 migrants whose boat was about to sink, Rida Essa, a Misrata-based coast guard commander, said.
He said coast guard vessels had been unable to reach the site of the accident …Read more