- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, - The Breqa company for oil marketing , denied the circulating rumors about cooking gas shortages. Spokesman for the company "Fathi Hashmi" , said in a press statement that depots of filling cooking gas cylinders are operating at full power , and the daily production is about 30 thousand cylinders. Noting that , the company willfully intended to provide additional cylinders for the holy month of Ramadan , to be distributed in coordination with municipalities' mayors. Its noteworthy , that Breqa company had announced recently , its intention to import more than a million gas cylinders next year - 2017 - according to Hashmi words.
Source: Libyan News Agency