- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Foreign Minister, Gebran Bassil, met in Brussels Monday with his Libyan counterpart Mohammad Siala, over the affair of the disappearance of Imam Moussa Sadr and his comrades Sheikh Mohammad Yaacoub and journalist Abbas Badreddine.
The meeting came on the sidelines of the EU-Arab ministerial conference.
The pair reportedly agreed on following up on the steps and procedures undertaken by the Libyan National Accord Government in that respect.
It is to note that the Libyan government had formed an ad-hoc committee comprising representatives from concerned sides and ministries to investigate Imam Sadr’s disappearance.
Source: National News Agency