- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Foreign Minister, Gebran Bassil, met in Brussels Monday with his Libyan counterpart Mohammad Siala, over the affair of the disappearance of Imam Moussa Sadr and his comrades Sheikh Mohammad Yaacoub and journalist Abbas Badreddine.
The meeting came on the sidelines of the EU-Arab ministerial conference.
The pair reportedly agreed on following up on the steps and procedures undertaken by the Libyan National Accord Government in that respect.
It is to note that the Libyan government had formed an ad-hoc committee comprising representatives from concerned sides and ministries to investigate Imam Sadr’s disappearance.
Source: National News Agency