- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, The 6th session of Bani Walid
Tourism Festival has kicked off under the patronage of the General
Tourism Board and the Bani Walid Local Council.
More than 40 companies from all over Libya are taking part in the
festival which was officially opened by the Head of the Tourism Board
The festival being held under the them 'past originality'
involves several activities including exhibitions of professional and
artifacts, traditional costumes and cavalry shows.
Source: Libya News Agency