- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Cairo, 15 February 2017(Lana) The Secretary General of the Arab League Ahmed Abu Al Ghaith said Tuesday the League was to shoulder its responsibility to Libya, to help reach a comprehensive peaceful solution to the Libyan crisis in collaboration with the United Nations and the African Union. Ina statement issued by the League of Tuesday after a meeting with Ali Al Qatrani, Deputy Head of the Presidency Council and Omar Al Aswad, Member of the Council, Abu Al Ghaith said the Arab League was committed to preserving Libya's sovereignty and independence and national integrity. The Arab League will continue to encourage parties to reach a peaceful solution to the crisis, and will work with regional and international parties particularly Libya's neighbors to achieve this. =Lana= =Lana=
Source: Lybia News Agency