- ticket title
- Enhanced Technologies Help E-commerce Platforms and Merchants Deliver a More Intelligent Live Streaming Experience
- شرركة ماكسير تحوز على أول موافقة تقليدية على جهاز PAPR100-N من مؤسسة نيوش
- دار سك العملة الكندية الملكية تحتفي بالذكرى السنوية الـ 150 للأقاليم الشمالية الغربية في أحدث مجموعة من عملاتها المعدنية
- معرض استيراد دولي أكبر وأعلى جودة في نوفمبر 2020
- R.J. O’Brien Acquires Global Interdealer Broker Lombard Forte Securities
The Commission has not specifically reviewed the Gefira survey mentioned in the question of the Honourable Member. However, the Commission is systematically informed of the operations taking place in the Central Mediterranean, including through reports by the European Border and Coast Guard Agency, the European Naval Operation Sophia and the relevant authorities of the most directly involved Member States, including Italy.
The Commission will continue to closely monitor the situation and further pursue its efforts to save human lives at sea, while strongly supporting the fight against migrant smuggling and human trafficking networks acting in Libya, as well as in other third countries and in the EU.
It should also be recalled that the Commission does not have the competence to conduct criminal investigations. This falls under the remits of the competent national police and judicial authorities.