- ticket title
- Remarks at joint press encounter with German Chancellor Angela Merkel following Libya Conference: Antonio Guterres
- The Berlin Conference on Libya – Conference Conclusions (19 January 2020)
- SRSG Ghassan Salame remarks to the press at the International Conference on Libya – Berlin, 19 January 2020
- U.S. calls for immediate resumption of operations by Libya’s NOC
- UN Chief Urges International Pressure to Solidify Libyan Cease-Fire
18 Feb 2015
The government and opposition forces in South Sudan have been urged to release all child soldiers who are still in their ranks and to, once and for all, stop recruiting children.
The UN Special Representative of the Secretary General on Children in Armed Conflict Leila Zerrougi has presented a new report investigating the treatment of children in South Sudan before and during the current conflict.
Ms Zerrougui has welcomed the recent release by the South Sudan Democratic Army (SSDA) Cobra Faction of 560 of its 3,000 child soldiers.
Ms Zerrougi told Sworo Charles Elisha that despite this good news, more needs to be done to protect children in South Sudan.