- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Davos- Algerian Foreign Minister Abdul Gader Msahel stressed, at a meeting with Tunisian Prime Minister Yusuf Al Shahed support for the settlement track which the UN is leading in Libya. The two sides discussed, on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum here, the situation in North Africa and in Libya in particular, as well as the issue of convening a meeting for the Arab Maghreb Union on the sidelines of the Arab Summit due in Tunis in March.
Source: Libya News Agency