- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
Tripoli The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al serraj has welcomed the ratification by the Constituent Assembly of the draft constitution, highlighting efforts made by members to overcome obstacles that faced the assembly's work since its inception. In a statement published by the Presidency Information office, Al Serraj called on all relevant bodies to create the right conditions for holding a referendum on the draft constitution. He said he was confident that every one realize the importance of the constitution to modern states, to which all Libyans aspire.
Source: Libya News Agency