- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
Al Serraj Dismayed by Healthcare Performance, Issues
Instructions to Set up Committee to Kidney Failure and Oncology
Monday , 12– 03– 2018 – 16:55:00
Tripoli, 12 March 2018(Lana) the President of the Presidency
Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj held a
meeting on Monday with the GNA Health Minister Dr. Omar Al Taher,
Deputy Ministers Issa Al Emiani and Mohamed Al Heitham as well as the
Head of the Medical Supplies Body Dr. Al Taher Belkheir and Chairman
of the bidding committee Dr. Naji Hnaish.
According to the Council’s Information Office, the meeting
focused on the problem faced by the healthcare sector and ways of
improving public health services. Al Serraj was said to have
expressed his dismay with the performance of the healthcare sector.
The President issued his instructions for a committee to be set
up to review all minutes for bidding on importing kidney disease and
Al Serraj said the goal of the Government is to ensure high
standard health services for all Libyans by rehabilitating the
healthcare facilities and providing drugs.