- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, The President of the Presidency
Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj has
taken part in the launch of a school for children who suffer cancer
inside the Tripoli University Hospital.
The event was attended by the GNA Minister of Education Othman
Abdul Jalil, the Minister of Health Omar Bashir and the Minister of
Local Government Baddad Gansou, as well as teachers and
representatives of civil society organisations.
Al Serraj underscored the importance of caring to the needs of
cancer patients, expressing his appreciation for what teachers and
assistants were doing in this respect.
Certificates of appreciations were handed to organizers during
Source: Libya News Agency