- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Tripoli, The President of the Presidency
Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj has
taken part in the launch of a school for children who suffer cancer
inside the Tripoli University Hospital.
The event was attended by the GNA Minister of Education Othman
Abdul Jalil, the Minister of Health Omar Bashir and the Minister of
Local Government Baddad Gansou, as well as teachers and
representatives of civil society organisations.
Al Serraj underscored the importance of caring to the needs of
cancer patients, expressing his appreciation for what teachers and
assistants were doing in this respect.
Certificates of appreciations were handed to organizers during
Source: Libya News Agency