- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tunis,-The Head of the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj has said that the Council had asked dialogue members to liaise with parties obstructing the execution of political agreement to reach a consensus to back up the Presidential Council. Sunday's meeting with dialogue parties in Tunis dealt with challenges facing the Government of National Accord effort to tackle services and financial issues, and indeed resumption of oil exports and the electricity issue, Al Saraj said at a press conference yesterday. e stressed that the Presidential Council will not be deterred to push the consensus issue, and there would no marginalization of any group or sect.
Source: Libyan News Agency