- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tunis,-The Head of the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj has said that the Council had asked dialogue members to liaise with parties obstructing the execution of political agreement to reach a consensus to back up the Presidential Council. Sunday's meeting with dialogue parties in Tunis dealt with challenges facing the Government of National Accord effort to tackle services and financial issues, and indeed resumption of oil exports and the electricity issue, Al Saraj said at a press conference yesterday. e stressed that the Presidential Council will not be deterred to push the consensus issue, and there would no marginalization of any group or sect.
Source: Libyan News Agency