- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Addis Ababa, The 28th summit of the African Union kicked off in Addis Ababa at the level of head of states and governments with the participation of President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord, Fayez Saraj. Head of states and governments expressed in their speeches at the opening session their appreciation of all Libyan parties to reach a political consensus to attain security and stability and contribute to safeguarding unity of Libya and integrity of its territories. The speakers praised Libya's stance declaring war on State Organization (Daesh) and fully liberating Serte from this terrorist organization and its return back to the homeland. The meetings of this round, today and tomorrow is being themed" Harnessing the Demographic Divide through Investments in the Youth".
Source: Libya News Agency