- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 October 2019
- Libya’s relentless militia war: Civilians harmed in the battle for Tripoli, April-August 2019
- Deputy Italian Foreign Minister: We Are Concerned About Growing Attacks Against Civilians in Libya
- Al Wahat Security Directorate Warns Against Renting Accomodations to Unknown Persons
- Presidency Council Approves Solution to Issues Part of Misrata-Tawergha Agreement
13 Nov 2014
The African swine fever virus is having a devastating impact on small-scale pig farmers in Sub-Saharan Africa, who are losing a valuable source of protein and cash.
Humans are not susceptible to African swine fever.
Steve Thachet asked Dr Abel Wade, Director of the LANAVET-Douala Laboratory in Cameroon, to describe the impact of the disease.