- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
The 8th African Development Forum (ADF VIII) opened in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, on Monday with a call on African countries to harness their huge natural resources for the benefit of their growing populations. The Forum, October 23-25 – is on the theme, “Governing and Harnessing Natural Resources for Africa’s Development”.