- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli,-Administrative Committee of Gulf Oil Company hears presentation on company's financial position. The offer included ways to provide budgets and cash required for operation and continuation besides review of report about current position of Nafoura field and obstacles it encounters.
Source: Libyan News Agency