- ticket title
- NOC Chairman of the Board Participates in Libyan-German Economic Forum in Tunis
- Al Serraj Receives UN and AU Delegations
- CEO of Electricity Company Discusses With Ukrainian Ambassador Cooperation in Electricity Area
- European Union Investing ‘As Never Before’ in Cooperation with United Nations System, High Representative Tells Security Council
- UN Support Mission in Libya Denies Setting Time and Venue for National Gathering Conference
Tripoli, The 2nd Meeting of Scientific Committee of 5+5 Training Centre for Demining for Humanitarian Purposes convened in Libya with the participation of Libya, Algeria, Morocco, France, Spain and Italy. The activities are in line with Libyan Presidency activities for 5+5 Initiative Defense for 2019 which include 54 activities during the Libyan presidency for 2019. Director of International Cooperation at Ministry of Defense has expressed delight to convene the meetings in Libya wishing the meeting success. The media office of the GNA Ministry of Defense said the meeting that is line with the activities under Libyan presidency for 5+5 Initiative Defense for 2019 discussed items on their agenda. The first meeting discussed the organizational structure of the centre, its logo. Presentations were also made by the participants.
Source: Libya News Agency