- ticket title
- Presidency Council Convenes meeting to discuss developments and repercussions of aggression on capital
- Libyan Government Condemns Daesh Attack On Southern Oil Field
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Libya: Haftar Calls for the People to Rebel in Tripoli
- UN Tells Italy Proposed Decree Violates Migrants’ Rights
Tripoli, The 2nd Meeting of Scientific Committee of 5+5 Training Centre for Demining for Humanitarian Purposes convened in Libya with the participation of Libya, Algeria, Morocco, France, Spain and Italy. The activities are in line with Libyan Presidency activities for 5+5 Initiative Defense for 2019 which include 54 activities during the Libyan presidency for 2019. Director of International Cooperation at Ministry of Defense has expressed delight to convene the meetings in Libya wishing the meeting success. The media office of the GNA Ministry of Defense said the meeting that is line with the activities under Libyan presidency for 5+5 Initiative Defense for 2019 discussed items on their agenda. The first meeting discussed the organizational structure of the centre, its logo. Presentations were also made by the participants.
Source: Libya News Agency