- ticket title
- عالم وارنر براذرز أبوظبي تدعو الضيوف للتحليق في سماء غوثام سيتي مع لعبة “باتمان: التحليق مع فارس الظلام”
- UK Foreign Secretary to Make First Visit to Iran
- Netanyahu Welcomes US Vote Against UN Golan Resolution
- UN CONCERNS OVER TRIBAL CLASHES IN LIBYA
- Iraq’s President Visits Iran Weeks After US Renews Sanctions
Tripoli, The US embassy in Libya has denounced the terrorist attack carried out by the State Organization that targeted the town of Al Fugha describing it as vicious attack. The embassy offered its condolences to the families of the victims, calling for the immediate release of all those kidnapped during the attack. The US embassy reaffirmed support to Libya with all resources in the fight against the State Organizations. The State Organization claimed responsibility for the attack on Al Fugha which left 4 martyrs and 10 missing which are expected to be kidnapped and burnning of a police station, five houses and three vehicles.
Source: Libya News Agency